Go to main navigation
1888 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite C312, Honolulu, HI 96815

Finding Someone to Perform Your Wedding

Many couples want to have a minister or priest perform their marriage ceremony, while others may chose to have a simple, non-religious ceremony. Many local judges are licensed to marry and can accommodate wedding requests during their lunch breaks or other breaks in their court calendar. If you would like to arrange a civil marriage by a judge here on Oahu, we suggest you contact Hawaii Civil Marriage at 808-386-6520 or see their website: