Go to main navigation
1600 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 721, Honolulu, HI 96814

Why Migration Counsel? We are licensed immigration attorneys based in Hawaii with over 15 years experience helping hundreds of couples and families obtain permanent residence, green cards, marriage visas and U.S. citizenship. If you need help with bringing your loved ones to the United States, we have the Knowledge, Experience and Insight you can rely on and trust! Contact us today.

Non-immigrant Visas for Professional Workers and Business Investors

The H-1B visa allows a qualified foreign national to work in the United States for a sponsoring employer. The employer must be prepared to pay the prevailing wage for the job, and the job must be one that customarily requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent as a minimum qualification.

The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa is a non-immigrant category that is well-suited to small and medium size businesses. It is an alternative to the EB-5 immigrant investor category, and is more flexible in some important ways. The holder of an E-2 visa, his/her family, and employees are allowed to enter and leave the U.S. as often as needed, as long as the business continues to be viable. E-2 visa holders may engage in self-employment related to their investment, may remain in the U.S. for an indefinite period, and are not required to maintain ties to their home country.

Migration Counsel can help employers who want to hire smart, and job seekers who want to maximize their chances of working in the United States.

Call Migration Counsel, immigration attorneys in Hawaii, today for a no-obligation consultation on any immigration question you may have at 808-695-3560 or RSVP to one of our Free Monthly Visa Information Workshops.

This information is intended to be general in nature, and should not be relied upon as legal advice.