Go to main navigation
1600 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 721, Honolulu, HI 96814

Why Migration Counsel? We are licensed immigration attorneys based in Hawaii with over 15 years experience helping hundreds of couples and families obtain permanent residence, green cards, marriage visas and U.S. citizenship. If you need help with bringing your loved ones to the United States, we have the Knowledge, Experience and Insight you can rely on and trust! Contact us today.

Modern families come in many shapes and forms, and the advent of affordable travel and global communication has brought an increasing number of families with members who were born in more than one country.

The three most common ways to obtain permanent residence for foreign partners and family members are Adjustment of status, Immigration visas, and Fiancé visas which are defined as such:

  • Adjustment of status, when a spouse or immediate relative of a U.S. citizen is inside the U.S.
  • Immigrant visas, when you begin the paperwork while your spouse or relative is outside the U.S.
  • Fiancé visas, when your partner is outside the U.S. and you want bring them into the U.S. in order to get married.

The immigration system remains in the gatekeeper’s position, and obtaining the optimum status for family members can be a challenge. We can help you sort through the alternatives to find the solution that fits your needs.

Contact Migration Counsel using the contact form and we will get back to you within one business day, or call us at 808-695-3560 to arrange a FREE no-obligation consultation on any immigration question you might have.