Experienced Honolulu Immigration Lawyers Provide Insightful Counsel
Knowledgeable Hawaii attorneys assist with U.S. citizenship and visa issues
Choosing to build a new life in the United States is a decision that is at once exciting and intimidating. Complicated U.S. immigration laws can make it very difficult to obtain residency or citizenship. That’s why it is so important to seek skilled legal help at the outset. At Migration Counsel in Honolulu, our attorneys have more than 20 years of combined experience guiding clients to successful results in a full range of immigration matters. Whether you’re seeking a green card, need to bring a necessary employee to the country, or wish to become a naturalized citizen, you can trust us to deliver knowledgeable advice suited to your specific needs. In every case, we provide strong advocacy from a Hawaiian Islands perspective, which means that you will always be treated with kindness and respect when you entrust us with your immigration matter.
Skilled advocates help clients seeking residency find solutions
Selecting the right lawyer can make a major difference in your immigration case. We stand out in our ability to assist clients because of our:
- Strong reputation — People we’ve helped recommend us because they know we have the ability and background to obtain successful results even when previous attempts have failed.
- Determined advocacy — We are dedicated to helping people and families live where and how they choose. This includes advocating for fair immigration policies and assisting those in need. Through our Migration Monday program, the firm offers people the chance to have their immigration and visa questions answered at no charge on the first Monday of each month.
- Focused representation — As a practice that only handles immigration law, we are able to stay on top of changes and trends in this rapidly evolving field.
Our firm provides a free initial consultation so that you can understand how the law applies to your case before proceeding.
Accomplished law firm enables people to succeed in the United States
From our Hawaii offices, we represent people from many countries in matters relating to:
- Immigration law — Our firm offers comprehensive legal support for all types of immigration, visa and removal issues.
- Family-based immigration — If you are looking to bring a member of your family to the United States, our attorneys can guide you through the family-based immigration process.
- Employment-based immigration — We advise businesses and individuals on employment-based immigration when a work opportunity is available in the United States.
- Naturalization — Throughout the long naturalization procedure, we help you prepare the necessary materials and guide you through tests and interviews as you seek U.S. citizenship.
- Deportation defense — Even if you have been targeted for removal from the country, relief might be available. Our firm delivers strong deportation defense to help people remain where they choose to live.
Sadly, there are many people who look to take advantage of aspiring immigrants. We will make sure that you have the information you need to avoid scams and unnecessary costs.
Contact a dedicated Hawaii immigration attorney for a free initial consultation
Migration Counsel represents clients from around the world in a full range of immigration, visa and citizenship matters. Please call 808-695-3560 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Honolulu office.